February 14, 2015

Anime Love - Sad Love Quotes


Memories are Fading away like these Petals,
But still Fragrance of Love Remains.


I guess i will still be Waiting until the day,
You are officially hers and We are officially Over.


There is another thing to Learn about Tears,
They can't makes someone who doesn't love you 
any more Love you again


Its been raining since when i don't know,
I am waiting here since when i don't know,
Thinking of someone to return,
even without knowing if they ever come back,
i don't know how long i am going to wait,
but still i am waiting.


If you are going to make me cry,
at least be there to wipe the tears


Tears are Symbol of True Love,
 Tears Speak Louder than Words


You are the one who kept me Alive all these days,
Now that you are gone,
I turned into nothing but a Hard Stone









































No comments:

Post a Comment